Sectors: Environment, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
WE funding – Interreg – Ensuring…
Funds for: Ensuring that investment and innovation efforts all lead to integrated and sustainable impact
Main beneficiaries: NGOs
Other beneficiaries: National, regional or local authorities, organisations in charge of defining and implementing regional policy instruments
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Ensuring that government investment, innovation and implementation efforts all lead to integrated and sustainable impact for people and place
Main beneficiaries: National, regional or local authorities, organisations in charge of defining and implementing regional policy instruments and non-profit organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening research, technological development and innovation;
– Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs;
– Supporting the shift towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors;
– Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency
– Supporting the capacity of SMEs to engage in growth in regional, national and international markets and in innovation processes;
– Promoting strategies for urban areas such as multi-modal urban mobility and mitigation relevant adaptation measures;
– Conserving, and developing natural and cultural heritage;
– Promoting green growth, eco-innovation and environmental performance management in the public and private sectors