Sectors: Education - Training
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote sustainable development and ultimately contribute to poverty reduction by increasing the availability of trained and highly qualified professional manpower in Africa.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to improve the skills and competences of students and staff through enhanced intra-African mobility.
– to contribute to the improvement of the quality of higher education through the promotion of internationalisation and harmonisation of programmes and curricula within participating institutions
– to enable students, academics and staff to benefit linguistically, culturally and professionally from the experience gained in the context of mobility to another African country.
Among financed actions
– the organisation and implementation of student and staff mobility in high quality master and doctoral programmes
– the provision of education/training and other services to foreign students
– teaching/training and research assignments and other services to staff