Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate Country: The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Developing country: Jordan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to better information of the citizens of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia about the European Union and the impact of the accession process on their daily lives.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the number of quality TV programmes about what the European Union is doing in order to help the country meet the EU standards and make progress in the accession process
– To stimulate an informed public debate in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia about the benefits and challenges of the EU accession process
– Programmes which use an informative, illustrative, creative and entertaining format that can attract a wide audience
– Programmes which demonstrate a solid and reliable broadcast schedule at TV broadcasting primetimes that most effectively reaches the proposed target audience
Among financed actions
– All audio-visual productions in Macedonian and/or Albanian language for television
– Embedded sections in existing programmes or entertaining shows such competitions/game shows
– Availability of the programmes on the web