Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Local development
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish a strong links and a high level cooperation between civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of agriculture and fisheries where civil society dialogue is particularly valuable for Turkey’s successful accession to the EU.
– Developing agriculture and rural areas
– Ensuring food safety, veterinary and phytosanitary
– Promoting fisheries sector in respect of the environment
Among financed actions
– Actions targeted at the provision of extension services and access to information
– Actions targeted at roles and responsibilities of different actors in animal identification and registration systems
– Actions targeted at operating principles of recognized fisheries producer organizations