Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Enlargement, Health
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries and mediterranean countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Establishing strong links and a high level cooperation between civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of consumer and health protection where civil society dialogue is particularly valuable for Turkey’s successful accession to the EU
– Priority Area 1: Consumer rights
– Priority Area 2: Public health
Among financed actions
– Actions regarding the protection of economic and legal interests of consumers
– Awareness raising actions on consumer information and education
– Awareness raising actions in organ and blood donation
– Actions promoting physical activity and healthy diet
– Organization of seminars, roundtables, conferences, workshops, trainings
– Capacity-building and networking