Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish a strong links and a high level cooperation between civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of enterprise and industrial policy where civil society dialogue is particularly valuable for Turkey’s successful accession to the EU
Priority Area 1: Entrepreneurial learning and development of entrepreneurial skills
– Increasing awareness regarding the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurship and self-employment at the local level
– Promoting development of skills for commercialization of cultural and local products;
– Promoting entrepreneurship as a career option and good practices on entrepreneurship learning across country
– Endorsing successful mechanisms of university-driven business creation and emerging university-business ecosystems around key societal challenges
– Developing tools and policies to extend entrepreneurship education in higher education and universities
– Promoting experiential learning models and disseminating the experiences of real-world entrepreneurs
– Promoting entrepreneurial skills and activities of seniors, women, youth, migrant and disadvantaged groups
– Promoting social entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility
– Promoting digital age opportunities for developing entrepreneurial skills
Priority Area 2: Improvement of energy and environmental performances of products and production lines
– Improving the capacity of enterprises in new low-energy and resource saving processes and products
– Promoting sustainable consumption and production
Priority Area 3: Exchange of information, experiences and best practices to adopt environment sensitive and energy efficient products, technologies and production processes
– Promoting environment-friendly successful practices of Union Programmes
– Supporting the networking and exchange of best practice between Development Agencies running schemes on resource efficiency for SMEs
Among financed actions
– Peer-reviews and transfer of sub-sectorial know-how among the EU umbrella NGO networks and Turkish NGOs
– Organization of seminars, roundtables, conferences, workshops, trainings
– Study visits
– Information/awareness/communication campaigns at the local/regional/national and international level
– Introduction and translation of key reference materials and disseminate technical and policy related knowledge and expertise
– Capacity-building and networking
– Discussions/debates and participation in policy making
– Identification, dissemination and exchange of the best practices
– Data collection