Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Environment, Information, Local development
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries and mediterranean countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish strong links and a high level cooperation between civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of environment where civil society dialogue is particularly valuable for Turkey’s successful accession to the EU.
– Priority Area 1: Nature conservation
– Priority Area 2: Climate action
Among financed actions
– Peer-reviews and transfer of sub-sectorial know-how among the EU umbrella NGO networks and Turkish NGOs
– Organization of seminars, roundtables, conferences, workshops, trainings
– Study visits
– Information/awareness/communication campaigns at the local, regional, national and international level
– Introduction and translation of key reference materials and disseminate technical and policy related knowledge and expertise
– Capacity-building and networking
– Discussions/debates and participation in policy making
– Identification, dissemination and exchange of the best practices at the local, regional, national and international level
– Data collection