Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries and mediterranean countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish strong links and a high level of cooperation between the civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of justice, freedom and security where civil society dialogue is particularly beneficial to Turkey’s successful accession to the EU
– Promoting awareness and advocacy about migration, asylum and fight against human trafficking issues
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising and information actions for migrants, international protection applicants, conditional refugees and victims of human trafficking (VoTs) about their legal status and right to access social, health and educational services
– Training actions for members of the press to increase their knowledge on migration related issues
– Networking actions among NGOs operating in the field of migration, international protection and protection of VoTs
– Strengthening cooperation among NGOs, public institutions and international organisations on issues related to migration, asylum and fight against human trafficking