Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Establishment of strong links and a high level cooperation between civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of regional policy and coordination of structural instruments where civil society dialogue is particularly valuable for Turkey’s successful accession to the EU
– Sustainable development and strategic planning in regional development
– Economic development models and analytical tools for Development Agencies
– Common database for regional policy design
– Monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment of development policies
– Effective partnership in regional planning
Among financed actions
– Actions targeting improving capacity of local actors in sustainable policy making
– Capacity building actions for local actors in local value chain development
– Establishing networking among local actors to develop a common database for regional policy design
– Promoting partnership with public and private partners in developing regional policies