Sectors: Enlargement, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States, including the implications of Turkey’s EU membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Establishing strong links and a high level cooperation between civil society in Turkey and the EU Member States through civil society dialogue in the area of right of establishment and freedom to provide services where civil society dialogue is particularly valuable for Turkey’s successful accession to the EU
Among financed actions
– Actions providing exchange of information among professional organisations from Turkey and EU countries
– Awareness raising actions on professional organisations’ roles in the mutual recognition process through exchange of best practices
– Actions encouraging participation of professional organisations in quality charters or codes of conduct in order to increase the quality of service provision (actions in this context should be supported by activities on legal and administrative structures of Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications (MRPQ) system)
– Awareness raising actions on the importance and benefits of professional qualifications system and vocational certificates