Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovinia, Kosovo
Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Lebanon, Libya, Marocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
New Indendant States: Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaïdjan, Belarus, Moldova, Ukriane, Russia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to contribute to democracy, human rights and rule of law and support the EU integration process through active participation of civil society in the decision and policy making process at all levels of governance.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen civil society to actively participate in the decision and policy making process at all levels of governance through constructive and systematic dialogue with the government
This call is divided in 2 lots
– Lot 1: Promotion of dialogue, cooperation and partnerships between government and civil society in Kosovo in order to enable a systematic consultation of CSOs in the policy and decision-making process (200 000 euro)
– Lot 2: Support to local grass-root civil society organisations to strengthen their capacities in order to increase their participation in and improve the quality of their input to the decision and policy making processes at the local level only (200 000 euros)
– To support the implementation of the “Strategy for government and civil society dialogue in Kosovo” in order to enable a systematic consultation of CSOs in the policy and decision-making process
Among financed actions
– Lot 1: Monitoring, exchange of good practices, reinforcement of public awerness, networking, training, information dissemination
– Lot 2: Capacity building, training, networking, setting up of dialogue mechanisms