Sectors: Culture - Media, Energy, Human Rights, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment for civil society and plurastic media.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve conditions for quality investigative journalism including modern/innovative approaches to increase quality and credibility of media;
– Increase capacities of the Serbian CSOs to address reform processes and EU integration process
Among financed actions
– Print, radio, TV and online productions that include series of investigative articles and features;
– Creative educational and cultural programmes for youth
* Questions may be sent to : email@example.com