Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Enlargement, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Candidate countries: Albania
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA – Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2018- 2019
Support to Active Citizenship – 2020
Funds for : improving the environment for active citizenship and civic participation as a driver of change at local level and national level
Priorities and funded actions:
* to stimulate activisms and participation in the social, economic and political life of the community as well as to contribute to improving local democracy, transparency, responsibility and accountability of local governments and institutions
* To contribute to empowering grassroots organisations and involvement of various informal groups at local level;
* To focus on increased engagement of women and youth is welcome
Among eligible actions
* Encourage innovative citizen-led initiatives to improve governance, transparency, integrity efficiency, inclusiveness and service orientation of public administration;
*Facilitate the creation of mechanisms for citizens’ active monitoring of policies, services and reporting (e.g. cases of maladministration, corruption etc.) as well as policy dialogue through effective enjoyment of public consultations rights;
* Strengthen advocacy/lobbying by community-based organisations;Stimulate leadership and activisms in schools, including addressing needs emerged as a consequence of Covid-19 emergency;
* Raise awareness among citizens on key EU accession reforms, also through civic and legal education;
* Support activities, projects and ideas of informal groups, networks and activists, particularly at local level on key EU reforms;
* Promote the establishment of networks involving youth, women and vulnerable groups;Support partnerships with and support the work of bloggers, film makers, photographers, artists and other communication specialists on key policy areas in order to create behavioural changes in society;
* Support partnerships with businesses
* The initial duration of the action should between 24 and 42 months
* This call for proposal is a closed call for proposal. In a first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
– Be a legal person;
– Be a non-profit organisation;
– Be a non-governmental organizations, CSO associations and networks, foundations;
– Be a be established in a Member State of the European Union or in an accession or official candidate country as recognised by the European Union or in a Member State of the European Economic Area
– Action must take place in Albania