Sectors: Enlargement, Human Rights, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective is to strengthen participatory democracy and civic engagement through active participation of the civil society in Kosovo’s enlargement reforms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support creative initiatives by enhancing the role of culture as a vector for societal change and human development and promote cooperation among public institutions, civil society organisations, cultural and educational institutions ;
– To stimulate participatory democracy by strengthening the capacity of organisations active in the cultural and creative sector, especially at municipal level and at the grassroots ;
– To promote inter-cultural dialogue and socio-economic development through art education and civic engagement of diverse groups of society in cultural activities ;
– To encourage tolerance, mutual understanding and European values among young people ;
Among financed actions
– To promote culture and intercultural dialogue to strengthen inter-community relations ;
– To increase the diversity of cultural offers and reach out to vulnerable groups ;
– To promote cultural exchange and cross-sector artistic collaboration