Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is strengthening the impact of the civil society in public policies and decision making in Macedonia to influence key reforms for further support of the country in the EU accession processes
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the impact of civil society through their involvement in public policies and further development of the civil dialogue
– To achieve a stronger and active contribution in policy and watchdog initiatives, policy monitoring, increased participatory democracy and improved fundamental rights.
– To develop a strong regional partnership dialogue among civil society organisations from the IPA region, their EU counterparts and the public authorities
– Strengthening civil society horizontal measures
– Supporting civil society in watchdog and monitoring to the public institutions
– Supporting Fundamental Rights
Among financed actions
– strengthening of existing and creating new civil society platforms, networks and coalitions, including building of information sharing and transfer of know-how mechanisms;
– institutionalisation of consultation mechanisms between the civil society and national and local public institutions;
– Advocacy for the revision of existing legislation and adoption of new legislation in accordance with the EU standards and requirements
– Enhanced capacity of local CSOs, grass-root and community based organisations for civic mobilisation, advocacy and actions to support civil society dialogue with corresponding state bodies and improved cooperation with business sector