Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Employment, Environment, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is a more dynamic civil society actively participating in public debate on democracy, human rights, social inclusion and the rule of law and with capacity to influence policy and decision making processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Lot 1 – Education:
– To strengthen links between sectors of education and the labour market by improving employability of labour force enabled by education and training of adults
– To support the development of adult education and training system
* Lot 2 – Environment:
– To support networking in contributing directly to the implementation of the EU environmental standards, notably in areas such as climate change, water, air, soil, noise, chemicals, environment and health, waste and natural resources, forests, nature protection and innovation.
* Lot 3 – Entrepreneurship:
– To support networking in reduction of unemployment through enhancement of cooperation among key stakeholders at local level and implementation of active labour market measures.
– To combat unemployment through support of rural development and increase of competitiveness of local economy.
* Lot 4 – Journalism and human rights:
– To support networking of CSOs’ addressing the issues in areas of journalism and human rights concerning the right to a free access to information, freedom of expression, protection against violence and pressure.
* Lot 5 – Anti-corruption:
– To support Civil society organisations and business associations in addressing corruption by developing and implementing anti-corruption measures clearly linked with public sector anti-corruption strategies and Action plans.
Among financed actions
– Organisation of workshops, seminars, working meetings and conferences
– Public promotional campaigns for adult education and raising awareness about lifelong learning
– Development of guidelines and of proposals for changes to legislation
– Monitoring and evaluation of activities relevant to this call for proposals
– Publication of documents, recommendations, monitoring reports
– Establish network to strengthen lobbying on decision makers and develop lobby strategies
– Identify intelligent approaches and tools for fund acquisition
– Communication and awareness raising campaigns on environmental issues
– Establishment of strategic partnerships with a partner from the EU to support export of products
– Establishment of cooperatives’ network with local workshops (for production of specific parts for the final products)
– Clustering of individual producers
– Information campaigns and activities that seek greater civic education