Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Employment, Energy, Environment, Industry, Information, Local development, Public Management, Trade
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to encourage the active participation of civil society in policy-making and contributing to the fulfilment of Albania’s obligations under the EU Albania Stabilisation and Association Agreement.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the strengthening of the Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) capacities in terms of internal structure and governance, partnership at local and national level, administrative capacity and financial sustainability
– To target grass-roots based organizations which are usually not able to take part in EU funding schemes
– Reinforce the capacity of the CSOs to analyse and propose improvements the relevant environmental legislation
– Reinforce the capacity of the CSOs to monitor and report on the implementation of existing environmental legislation
Among financed actions
– Improve rule of Law and fight against corruption in environment, climate change and energy sector
– Promote employment through labour-intensive methods in environment sector
– Fight against pollution (air, waste, water, noise, etc.)
– Promote environmentally friendly practices in agriculture, industry and commerce
– Promote self-awareness and organize public campaign