Sectors: Citizenship, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independent States : Albania
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to encourage the active participation of civil society in policy-making and contributing to the fulfilment of Albania’s obligations under the EU Albania Stabilisation and Association Agreement.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the strengthening of the CSOs capacities in terms of internal structure and governance, partnership at local and national level, administrative capacity and financial sustainability
– Pormotion of good governance and fight against corruption
– Monitoring of judiciary system and access to justice
– Monitoring living conditions in prisons and pre-detention structures
– Re-use of assets confiscated to organized crime
Among financed actions
– Monitoring of anti-corruption policies and practices, including the creation of permanent monitoring structure and of CSOs networks analysing the corruption phenomena and the effectiveness of the governmental measures implemented
– Setting-up of prizes and professional trainings for investigative journalists against corruption
– Monitoring of the performance of the law enforcement authorities and the judiciary
– Engagement of law and social sciences students in “access to justice” activities
– Provision of legal aid to vulnerable groups
– Developing actions aiming at promoting human rights and monitoring their respect
– Capacity building actions initiated by civil society organisations
– Organization of awareness campaigns
– Provide support to the organizations selected for re-use of assets
– Secure due visibility to the results of the re-use projects