Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Countries covered by Article 10 of the Common Implementing Regulation (CIR for IPA II)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process in Montenegro by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment for civil society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To build the capacity of CSOs to be professional, effective and accountable independent actors
– Empowering, and developing capacities of, CSOs
– Increasing the government’s response to CSOs’ needs
– Improving the level of participation of CSOs in policy-making processes
– Sub-granting, in order to ensure support to smaller, less developed CSOs
– Actions that foresee partnership between the applicant and at least one Montenegrin co-applicant
Among financed actions
– Capacity building of social actors for the contribution to the EU integration process
– Capacity building of community-based organisations to provide services to citizens
– Development and implementation of public awareness campaigns
– Organisation of seminars, conferences, workshops, round tables
– Organisation of training events and implementation of training programmes