Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Human Rights, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans : Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for applications is to enable and stimulate a participatory democracy in Kosovo by creating an environment which promotes partnership and dialogue between civil society and public institutions, and by building the capacity of CSOs to be effective and accountable independent actors.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide predictable core funding and support the existence and the functioning of less-established community-based and/or self-advocacy civil society organisations in order to enable them to have an independent existence, to implement a range of activities envisaged in their annual work programme, and to enhance their advocacy activities profilisation, networking and coalition-building
– Rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and intersex persons
– Rights of people with disabilities
– Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities rights
– Environment protection
– Reconciliation between communities