Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and ﬁnancial environment for civil society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the effectiveness of the Serbian CSOs in undertaking initiatives focused on Chapter
23 and 24
– To enhance regional cooperation and dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
– To strengthen the role of civil society organisations in the process of negotiations with the EU and policy monitoring
Among financed activities
– Policy monitoring reports, baseline studies, preparation and presentation of shadow reports and policy analysis
– Advocacy initiatives (including legislative initiatives, lobbying efforts and campaigns)
– Educational and training activities, including seminars and workshops
– Legal protection, counselling services and social support
– Public awareness raising campaigns, publishing materials for informing citizens
– Cultural and media events
– Cultural and youth exchange
– Production of media content (electronic, print and multimedia productions)
– Facilitating policy dialogue between different stakeholders
– Networking and partnership building