Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enable and stimulate a participatory democracy in Kosovo by creating an environment which promotes partnership and dialogue between civil society and public institutions, and by building the capacity of CSOs to be effective and accountable independent actors.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance CSO inclusion in decision-making processes related to priority areas of the Indicative Strategy Paper for Kosovo, through the provision of predictable, medium-term support to strategic CSO coalitions
– Democracy and Governance
– Rule of Law and Fundamental Rights
– Competitiveness and Innovation
– Education, Employment and Social Policies
– Agriculture and Rural Development
Among financed actions
– Policy related information development and dissemination
– Policy research, analysis and engagement in policy formulation, implementation, monitoring and impact analysis processes
– Skills development in legislative drafting, legal research and analysis
– Skills development in policy dialogue, lobbying and advocacy
Promotion of networks, umbrella organisations, coordination forums, platforms