Sectors: Employment, Environment, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society organisations in recovery of flood-affected local communities in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the implementation of the short and mid-term efforts for recovery of flood-affected areas through support for the priorities in the area of environment, employment, education, health and social inclusion
Among financed actions
– Provision of assistance to selected families and independent businesses affected by floods, for economic recovery
– Assistance in rehabilitation in the area of environment affected by the floods
– Assistance to educational, health and social inclusion institutions in re-start their core activities
– Public awareness for improvement of liable management of water beds, drainage systems, lumbering, as well as on risks of irresponsible spatial planning
– Assistance to municipalities to develop flood prevention and monitoring plans