Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Local development
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is preservation of and international cooperation on cultural heritage and promotion of cultural diversity in Turkey.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To preserve cultural heritage in Turkey in cooperation and civil society partnership between Turkey and EU Member States
– To promote cross border dialogues and networking, establishment of partnerships between NGOs in Turkey and the EU, and increased exchange of experience with respect to supporting cultural diversity
This call includes 3 lots:
– Lot 1: Preparation of site management plans for the cultural heritage areas
– Lot 2: Preparation of design and restoration projects for the cultural heritage areas
– Lot 3: Restoration (as implementation) of cultural heritage areas
Among financed actions
– Preparation of site management plans including implementation plans
– Developing site operational and/or administrative models
– Preparation of renovation and/or rehabilitation projects
– Preparation of functionalized restoration projects
– Restoration and/or renovation and/or rehabilitation works including sign boarding, lighting, etc
– Analysis of best practices
– Awareness-raising activities