Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Enlargement, Environment, Human Rights, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Croatia and Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote the sustainable development of the cross-border region through effective use of the region’s economic potential, in synergy with friendly and appropriate use of natural resource.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To protect and safeguard the natural assets of the cross-border region by taking joint actions and by increasing public awareness
– To promote good neighbourly relations across the border between local communities
– To help Serbia and Croatia in the recovery effort allowing private persons, business and public services to resume their normal functions
– Supporting awareness raising activities on environmental issues
– Encouraging contacts, communication and cooperation between local communities and local community organisations/agencies within the cross-border region
Among financed actions
– Establishing environmental monitoring systems
– Construction of small-scale, regional level, environmental and emergency preparedness infrastructure
– Joint health services delivery
– Developing cross-border cooperation between organisations providing social and welfare services