Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Environment, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Serbia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call is to stimulate the economy and reduce the relative isolation of the eligible area by strengthening joint institutional networks and capacity of human resourses.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To maintain the high quality of the environment of the eligible area as an economic resource by cooperating in joint protection and exploitation initiatives, helping Serbia and Bosnia and
Herzegovina in the flood prevention, and recovery operations and emergency response
– Social and economic cohesion through joint actions to improve physical, business, social and institutional infrastructure and capacity
– Improving the productivity and competitiveness of the area’s economic, rural and environmental resources.
Among financed actions
– Joint actions in terms of reconstruction of transport infrastructure damaged by floods
– Joint actions in terms of reconstruction of existing flood prevention systems and facilities
– Joint actions in terms of reconstruction of destroyed water supply, waste-water and solid waste disposal systems and facilities affected by floods
– Small scale interventions in terms of flood relief
– Cross-border cooperation between organisations involved in environmental protection and
management of protected sites
– Joint management and preservation of water resources and improvement of water quality