Sectors: Employment, Environment, Local development, SME Policy, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidats countries: Alabania, North Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA – Cross-border Programme the Republic of North Macedonia – Republic of Albania under the Instrument of Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II) allocations for 2018 – 2020 – 2020
Funds for: stimulating a balanced, inclusive and sustainable socio-economic development in the cross-border area.
Priorities and funded actions:
* To develop the potential of tourism by promoting cultural heritage and values
* To strengthen the SME productive capacity and access to markets
* To enhance the awareness of a greener economy, cleaner environment and climate change
* Priority 1: Encouraging tourism, culture and natural heritage;
* Priority 2: Enhancing competitiveness, business, trade and investment;
* Priority 3: Protecting environment, promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management.
Among financed actions:
* Design, development and promotion of joint tourism products and services and small scale investment for building or upgrading in public tourism infrastructure;
* Development of basic infrastructures for artistic and linguistic heritage;
* Activities designed to support SMEs, education and research & development organisations for improving business innovativeness and technology and mutual cooperation
* Architecture and urban planning studies, Environmental impact assessment studies, Environmental strategic impact assessment studies;
* Actions designed to reduce the negative effects on environment and encourage environmentally-friendly economic activities;
* Demonstration projects of cross border relevance
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
Initial duration of the action: The duration of the action may not be lower than 24 months nor exceed 48 months
- be a legal person, and
- be non-profit-making, and
- be established in either the Republic of North Macedonia or Republic of Albania, and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary, and
- be one of the following institutions or organisations:
- Central, regional and local government units and agencies for local or regional development,
- Civil society organisations, as well as professional associations, farmers associations, chambers of commerce, chambers of crafts and trades and association of SMEs
- National and regional centres for disaster management, national parks and monitoring and other organisations for nature protection
- Formal and non-formal education and training institutions including research, development and innovation centres
- Cultural institutions such as museums, libraries, institutions for protection of cultural heritage
- Public enterprises as well as emergency services, such as fire/emergency services and organisations for nature protection