Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – IPA II CSF – To enable…
Funds for: To enable civic engagement and participatory democracy in Kosovo
Main beneficiaries: CSOs
Other topics: To enable civic engagement by promoting partnership, cooperation and dialogue among citizens, civil society organisations and public institutions for enhanced inclusiveness and participation in decision making
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: To enable civic engagement and participatory democracy in Kosovo by promoting partnership, cooperation and dialogue among citizens, civil society organisations and public institutions for enhanced inclusiveness and participation in decision making
Main beneficiaries: CSOs
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve CS capacities and representativeness as effective and reliable partners in the EU integration process by promoting CSOs partnerships, networks and cooperation with public Authorities
– Rule of Law and fight against corruption;
– Gender equality/ political participation of women (notably from vulnerable groups);
– Social services decentralisation;
– Quality, accountability and efficiency standards in Education, Environment protection, waste management, energy efficiency;
– Labour law (equality, anti-discrimination, health and safety) and protection of workers;
– Consumer and health protection (food safety, quality and accountability of inspections);
– Governance and public administration reforms;
– Sustainable economic development/ public finance management;
– Volunteering/ Non-formal education;
– Reconciliation and promotion of cultural diversity;
– Social economy/ social enterprises;
Among financed actions
– Policy related information development and dissemination;
– Coordination of citizens-CSOs-Public Institution dialogue fora to assess progress, share experiences, map out strategies to improve cooperation;
– Promotion of sectorial networks, umbrella organizations, coordination fora, platforms and development of systems and procedures to facilitate institutional networking processes;
– Policy research formulation, implementation, monitoring and impact analysis processes;
– Collective CSOs initiatives to activate popular demand for reforms in the given sector and engage in constructive dialogue with different stakeholders;
– Transfer of knowledge and good practices;
– Publications of newsletters, periodicals