Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this operation is to support the linkage between higher education institutions and the labour market, in order to improve the quality of higher education from the perspective of graduates and employers as main beneficiaries of higher education services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To analyse of the applicability of study programmes/curricula of HEIs through the evaluation of the employability of students graduating from these programmes
– To support for the efficient functioning of Career Centres in universities
– To support to the effective operation and functioning of the Boards for Trust and Cooperation with the Public
– The Graduate employability and labour market applicability of the HEI study programmes/curricula assessed with recommendations for HEI study programme reform presented
– Strengthened functioning of the Career Centres
– Strengthened functioning of the Boards for Trust and Cooperation with the Public
Among financed actions:
– Study visit
– Public awareness