Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to contribute to smart, sustainable and inclusive growth for the Republic of Serbia through initiation of activities that reduce inequalities and strengthen social protection, cohesion, inclusion, economy and employment, in alignment with the targets set forth by the Europe 2020 Strategy, and with tangible outcomes for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Serbia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Establishment, improvement and/or sustainment of (standard or innovative) community-based social services, which enable social protection, inclusion and independent living of the vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Serbia, where explicit, but not exclusive focus, is given on continuation of the deinstitutionalisation of adults with mental or intellectual difﬁculties, through a special sub-priority.
– Establishing and strengthening of social business initiatives that promote social entrepreneurship, improve access to work for difﬁcult to employ and other vulnerable groups excluded from the labour market and seek to serve the social, environmental and societal community’s interest.
– Supporting inter-sectoral measures designed and implemented at local level for decreasing early school leaving, preventing drop-out and increasing educational attainment
– LOT 1 : to support development of community based social services, in Serbia.
– LOT 2 : to support development of social business initiatives and social entrepreneurship in Serbia.
– LOT 3 : to improve the quality of education through supporting inter-sectoral measures that decrease early school leaving, prevent drop-out from schools and increase educational attainment of students, and are designed and implemented at local level.
Among financed actions
– Advocacy actions and legal aid
– Implementation of communication strategies, awareness raising and campaigning,
– Needs analysis, carrying out research and empirical studies,
– Education, training and capacity building,
– Exchanging know-how and applying best practices,
– Organisation of public events, performances and competitions, other community-related work