Sectors: Co-op & Development, Local development, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkan country : Serbia, IPA II countrie.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objectve of this call for proposals is to contribute to smart, sustainable and inclusive growth for the Republic of Serbia by improving social protection policies and promoting the social inclusion of vulnerable populations, enabling greater opportunities for a better standart of living in aligment with the targets set forth by the Europe 2020 strategy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the implementation of the Strategy for Improvement of the Status of Roma in the Republic of Serbia through sustainable and inclusion approach for resolving housing of Roma men, women and families and improvement of physical infrastructure in selected Roma settlements.
– Social housing;
– Social housing in protected environment;
– Social inclusion and integration and accompanying activities;
Among financed actions
– Construction of new buildings/houses for Roma population;
– Provision of equipment for waste collection/recycling in Roma settlements;
– Purchase of equipment with direct link to action proposed for infrastructure improvement;