Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, the Occupied Palestinian Territories, Tunisia and Syria
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to strengthening democratic values and structures, human rights, social inclusion and the rule of law, thereby supporting Serbia’s EU integration process.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the effectiveness of the Serbian civil society organisations (CSO) in undertaking initiatives focused on the fight against corruption, greater transparency, openess and accountability of public administration
– To strengthen support provided by Serbian CSOs to people and groups that are more exposed to discrimination and discriminatory practices such as asylum seekers
This call for proposals is divided into 3 lots
– LOT 1: Fight against corruption (800 000 euro)
– LOT 2: Anti-discrimination (900 000 euro)
– LOT 3: Support cooperation between Serbia and Kosovo (700 000 euro)
– Enhancing public awareness on corruption, its specific manifestations and anti-corruption mechanisms, with special focus on the role of citizens
– Transparency, equity and efficiency of public procurement procedures at national and local level
– Monitoring of the implementation of the legal framework, regulations and mechanisms in the field of anti-discrimination policy at national and local levels
– Enhance system for monitoring of non-discrimination in law enforcement and judicial proceedings as well as within public institutions
– Promote joint cooperation between local professional groups to stimulate initiatives of common socio-economic interests
– Support joint cultural activities that promote intercultural dialogue among different ethnic and religious communities
Among financed actions
– Creation of policy monitoring projects, including preparation and presentation of shadow reports and policy analyses
– Advocacy initiatives (including legislative initiatives, lobbying efforts and public campaigns)
– Developing educational and training activities related to policy monitoring
– Legal protection
– Social support
– Cultural and youth exchange