Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Enlargement, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Banks, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support socio-economic development of northern Kosovo through improving basic municipal infrastructure and therefore directly impacting alleviation of unemployment, strengthening agriculture, environment, business and civil society sector, with a view to improving economic situation, social cohesion, integration and cooperation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support commercial farms to restructure through financing of investments aiming at growth of income and at employment generation
– To support economic regeneration and creation of favourable economic development conditions and infrastructure in the Northern Municipalities
– To strengthen the role of civil society in (local) governance processes and service delivery by enabling them to actively participate in policy dialogue processes
This call is divided into 6 lots
– LOT 1: Support to commercial Farms (1 000 000 euro)
– LOT 2: Support to dairy, meat, cereal, fruit, and vegetables processing sub-sectors of agriculture (1 250 000 euro)
– LOT 3: Creating favourable conditions for business development and small-scale business related infrastructure (1 000 000 euro)
– LOT 4: Support to micro, small and medium enterprises (1 250 000 euro)
– LOT 5: Support to development of basic municipal infrastructure facilities (3 500 000 euro)
– LOT 6: Support to Civil Society Organisations (500 000 euro)
Among financed actions
*LOT 1 and LOT 2
– Construction or improvement at farm and agri-food processing facilities
– Purchase of new machinery and equipment including computer software
– Purchase and installation of movable infrastructure facility
– Purchase of animals
– Address product development and design, innovation, marketing, environmental protection and other issues of private sector development
– Expand the process/production capacity of a production or services business (ICT) producing tradable products for internal market, export or contributing to environment protection
– Development of housing infrastructures
– Development of water supply and sanitation infrastructures
– Municipal transport
– Enterprise-based technical and vocational training
– Skills development in legislative drafting, legal research and analysis
– Skills development in policy dialogue, lobbying and advocacy