Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Local development, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to sustainable development of underdeveloped areas of Serbia by creating more favorable environment for business and infrastructure growth, thus increasing employability and social inclusion
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improving local infrastructure facilities in target municipalities
– Improving living conditions and economic infrastructure
– Dynamic and stable economic growth based on increase in investments
– Increase in competitiveness of the economy
– Increase in employment and living standard of the population
– Enhancing governance (accountability, transparency, efficiency, non-discrimination and participation)
Among financed actions
– Lot 1: Local infrastructure projects aiming at improvement of living conditions (waste water treatment, reduction of pollution and energy efficiency projects, actions aiming at improvement of living conditions for vulnerable groups, through advancing and upgrading of existing social and communal infrastructure)
– Lot 2: Local infrastructure projects contributing to economic development (All infrastructure projects that are contributing to establishment of conditions for development of new businesses and attraction of investments; improvement of infrastructure conditions in the existing industrial zones)