Sectors: Education - Training, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidates Countries: Albania
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA – EU Support to Inclusive Education in Albania – 2020
Funds for: improving inclusive quality learning and promote educational attainment in pre-university education for all girls and boys – with a special focus on children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Priorities and funded actions:
* The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance inclusive quality learning and promote educational attainment in pre-university education for all girls and boys – with a special focus on children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
* Priorities 1: Review and update the professional development curriculum for in-service teachers based on the new key competency-based curriculum in pre-university education, and design the training plan and methodology for training at least 15,000 teachers in new competency-based curriculum in 24 educational profiles for Grades 1-5 and 15,000 teachers and education managers in EU inclusive education teaching methods;
* Actions enhancing the inclusion of pupils in mandatory education in urban, rural and remote areas;
* Actions that contribute in improving the competencies and skills of teaching staff and school personnel in inclusive quality learning in pre-university education
* Actions that will support delivering the amended standards for competence-based learning and inclusive education. Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of education commissions to assess children with disabilities and increase their enrolment rates in school
* Actions that ensure expansion of the network of teaching support, psychological and social work services to schools
* Actions that ensure services and necessary conditions for reducing risks of exclusion and drop out of boys and girls from school
* Actions that support better planning systems for delivering inclusive education in accordance with EU standards a better range of quality assurance and inspection functions closer to schools and communities
* Actions that support learning and exchange of experiences from best European practices, including exchange visits to similar institutions in EU countries Actions that support transformation into resource centres for two schools, the school for Deaf children and the School for Blind children
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
Initial duration of the action: The duration of the action may not be lower than 30 months nor exceed 36 months
* Be a legal person
* Be non-profit making
* be a public body, or a relevant mandated body of a Government Department of a European Union Member State
* Be a civil society organization officially registered in the Republic of Albania since at least three years before the call is launched (assessed in section 1.2 of the full application evaluation grid).
* Be an international (inter-governmental) organisation as defined by Article 156 of the EU Financial Regulation, established in a Member State of the European Union or in an accession or official candidate country as recognised by the European Union or in Member State of the European Economic Area.
Actions must take place in the Republic of Albania.