Sectors: Co-op & Development, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to further strengthen judiciary and law enforcement institutions in order to meet the criteria for Montenegro accession to the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support Montenegro to strengthen the efﬁciency of the judiciary and to counter corruption and organized crime through more effective investigation and prosecution.
Among financed actions
– thematic meetings, seminars and conferences, round tables with police and security services, intelligence services, judicial authorities, ﬁnancial investigation
– Study visits, workshops, training activities;
– Specialised expert missions and gaps and needs-analysis sessions, speciﬁc studies, assessment missions;
– Actions improving operational cooperation and coordination (strengthening networking, mutual conﬁdence and understanding, exchange and dissemination of information, lessons learned, experience and best practices);
-Development and transfer of technology and methodology;