Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Enlargement, Information, Local development
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA – EU4ALL – 2020
Funds for: increasing the level of positive perception and knowledge of the EU integration process by the population in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Priorities and funded actions:
* to improve awareness and visibility of EU by implementing small/medium size interventions in local communities in BiH linked to EU projects and/or EU policies.
* Priority 1: To adapt and/or (re)construct local communities’ facilities and/or public areas and/or provide with needed equipment and/or supplies to be conducive for more comfortable learning/community environment for schooling children, youth, senior citizens, vulnerable groups, and minorities
* Priority 2: Thematic events/trainings/workshops, related to various aspects of EU integration process, to be organised in local communities for public institutions as well as for civil society organisations
* Priority 3: Awareness raising/promotion activities related to EU integration process to be organised in local communities in Bosnia and Herzegovina with media coverage.
* Priority 1: Interventions in local communities’ facilities and public areas implemented
Lot 2 and 3:
* Priority 1 : Awareness raising /training and promotion activities related to EU integration process implemented in local communities
Among financed actions
* Lot 1 : Adaptation, (re)constration of local communities’ facilities and/or public areas and/or provision of needed equipment and/or supplies
* Lot 2 and 3 : Thematic events/trainings/workshops/promotion activities in local comunities related to EU integration process
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action:
Lot 1 : 36 months.
Lot 2 and 3 : 24 months
– Be a legal person and
– Be non-profit-making and
– be established in a Member State of the European Union or another IPA II beneficiary, countries for which reciprocal access to external assistance is established by the Commission and
– be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
– Only for the Lead applicant in Lot 1: have had experience in sub-granting of activities and working at local community level, and have managed a grant contract value of at least 50% of the requested contribution for Lot 1of this call for proposals.
– Actions must take place in Bosnia and Herzegovina.