Sectors: Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries/New independent states: territories covered by ENI Instrument
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the post flood recovery.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to provide housing solutions for the population having lost their habitations during the floods of May 2014 and who are in need for having access again to basic living conditions.
– LOT 1: Reconstruction and construction of up to 339 dwellings and apartment buildings in Republika Srpska and Brcko District
– LOT 2: Reconstruction and construction of up to 279 dwellings and apartment buildings in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and provision of livelihood measures to the vulnerable families
Among financed actions
Component 1: Reconstruction / reparation of flooded houses:
– Establish criteria for the selection of beneficiaries, following formal announcements, form a commission for the selection of beneficiaries focusing, in particular, on the vulnerable persons affected by the floods, who live in collective accommodations;
– Procure and deliver materials intended for the repair of damaged flats or houses;
– Reconstruct housing units;
– Carry out the monitoring of implementation and supervision of works;
– Provide livelihood support;
Component 2: Construction of individual housing units or apartment buildings:
– Organise and carry out a comprehensive assessment (through questionnaires, field trips, etc.) of the technical and financial needs in relation to construction of individual housing units or apartment buildings in the most affected municipalities, including a set of activity indicators, a list of priorities and information about plot availability;
– Create a transparent data base of potential beneficiaries and needs, including estimates of budget and timing required for the construction;
– Prepare and ensure adoption by the Government and local communities of a list of recommended housing solutions in accordance with the analysis and land plot availability;
– Prepare technical documents for the construction, including provision of all required permits and documentation needed