Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
New Independant States: Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus
Balkans: Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at creating a conducive environment for civil society development in Croatia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote innovative forms of philanthropy as a support mechanism to the sustainability of CSOs and support to individual philanthropy
– Encouraging foundations and associations to get actively involved in fostering innovative forms of philanthropy in local communities
– Building community based CSOs’ capacities and infrastructure for philanthropic activities
– Developing multi-sector partnerships aimed at addressing social problems in the community and society
– Promoting individual and corporate philanthropy in Croatia
Among financed actions
* Capacity building actions
– Innovative forms of philanthropic civic initiatives in local communities
– Active involvement and participation of Civil Society organizations in processes related to fostering innovative forms of philanthropy in local community
* Awareness raising actions
– Campaigns targeting direct engagement of citizens at the local level as a precondition for introducing individual philanthropy model in Croatia
– Campaigns promoting philanthropy in Croatia;
– Organising local/regional philanthropy competitions and awarding of prizes