Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Enlargement, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this project is to ensure protection of human health, the environment and consumers within the Republic of Serbia through strengthening of the authorisation and control on plant protection products (PPP) and pesticide residues.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To align Serbian management of plant protection products and pesticide residues with EU requirements, through further strengthening of the institutional and administrative capacity of the Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection (MAEP)
– Result 1 : Serbian legislation harmonized with EU Acquis in the area of PPP and pesticide residues
– Result 2 : Capacity of the relevant staff increased and authorisation of PPP improved in line with EU requirements
– Result 3 : Information on PPP and pesticide residues available to potential applicants and general public
Among financed actions
– Result 1 :
– Needs assessment
– Action plan
– Result 2 :
– Study visits
– Annual work plan
– Result 3 :
– Awareness-raising campaign