Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Enlargement, Information
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the sustainability of the civil society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To further enhance the environment conductive to development and financial sustainability of civil society through involvement of civil society in the creation of public opinion, policy making and participation in the decision making processes at local and national level
* Priority area 1 – 675 000 euro: Enhancing civil society involvement in creating public opinion and policy and decision making at national and local level
* Priority area 2 – 675 000 euro: Strengthening the financial sustainability of civil society through cooperation with state and private sector
Among financed actions
– Аctions in networks to strengthen common approaches and agendas
– Аctions which incorporate gender perspectives