Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Enlargement, Health, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to further develop the systems in the country to protect the human, animal and plant health, to increase the competitiveness and sustainability of domestic products of animal and non-animal origin and to promote their placing on the market into EU and other international markets, as well.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide additional assistance to the Food and Veterinary Agency in order to complete and consolidate an EU-compliant food and feed safety and animal health control systems
– To further strengthen the capacity of the Phytosanitary system
– Component 1: Improved administrative and operational capacity of the Food and Veterinary Agency to ensure further development and efficient enforcement of national legislation
– Component 2: Strengthening the capacity of Food and Veterinary Agency for enforcing animal health control
– Component 3: Strengthening the capacity of veterinary public health area
– Component 4: Strengthening of the Phytosanitary system
Among financed actions
– Sharing of experience
– Study visits