Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Enlargement, Information, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to ensure the acceptability and legitimacy of the EU policies and European integration process in Montenegrin society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve knowledge and understanding of citizens in Montenegro about the EU policies, values and standards in the context of EU accession
– To present objective pieces of information on specific progress, including benefits and challenges of EU membership
– To contribute to an informed public debate and raising citizens’ awareness of EU financial assistance to Montenegro
– Promoting and communicating EU values and the European integration process of Montenegro
– Providing objective, clear and accessible information to a wider audience on EU matters
– Encouraging and supporting the ongoing reforms in Montenegro and help the population understand the benefits of the EU membership
Among financed actions
– Production and dissemination of information via internet on EU values, policies and standards in the context of Montenegro’s EU accession process
– Communicating the views of the EU officials and other officials to the widest possible audience
– Producing and disseminating well written EU information to target audiences via newsletters and feature stories with human and personal dimensions
– Producing news and feature stories that consist of precise, reliable and quality information on Montenegro’s path towards the EU