Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independant states and Mediteranean countries : beneficiaries of the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument – ENPI
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote the development and implementation of coherent and comprehensive strategies for lifelong learning.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide basic and vocational skills, and competences especially for the disadvantaged and women between 25 and 64,
– To improve the quality of non-formal training to increase the guidance and consultancy services within Life Long learning (LLL) system,
– To develop a comprehensive new approach to valuing learning to build bridges between different learning context and learning forms, such as distance learning , and to facilitate access to individual pathways of learning, especially in a way to include the recognition of prior learning (RPL),
– To promote the linkage between LLL, education system and labour market
– To support education and training institutions as well as the sector to implement awareness raising implementations with the LLL approach
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising actions on LLL issue
– Organizing LLL activities in accordance with the demand from the labour market
– Enhancing Lifelong Learning Guidance and Consultancy Services in cooperation with MoNE DG LLL
– Improving the access to lifelong learning opportunities through alternative education methods i.e. Distance education in line with needs of disadvantaged groups
– Enhancing implementation of RPL (non-formal and informal)in cooperation of with DG LLL of MoNE
– Enhancing the LLL Quality Assurance Services in cooperation with DG LLL of MoNE