Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Environment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Republic of Serbia or Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to economic, social and territorial development of the programme area by fostering integration, joint development and use of potentials and opportunities to make the area attractive to live and work
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increasing employability and employment;
– Protection of nature resources
– Promoting employment, labor mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border;
– Protecting the environment, promoting climate change adaptations and mitigation, risk prevention and management;
– Encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage
Among financed actions
– Training and capacity buildings actions to increase knowledge and skills required on the labor market
– Environmental education and awareness raising for specific target groups
– Developing joint management plans for nature protected areas, protection of nature resources, monitoring and exchange of monitoring data, bio-diversity and geo-diversity maps etc.