Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Employment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – IPA II – Contribute…
Funds for: Contributing to economic, social and territorial development
Main beneficiaries: Employment services, educational and research institutions
Responsible: Ministry of Finance in Serbia, Department for Contracting and Financing of EU Funded Programmes
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Contributing to economic, social and territorial development of the programme area by fostering integration, joint development and use of potentials and opportunities to make the area attractive to live and work in
Main beneficiaries: Employment services, educational and research institutions, tourism organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
* To strengthen social and cultural inclusion of vulnerable groups;
* To improve capacities for exploiting tourism potentials of the programme area
* To promote employment, labour mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border;
* To protect the environment, promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management;
* To encourage tourism and cultural and natural heritage
Among financed actions
* Enhancement of health care facilities, promoting access to health services in rural areas (mobile units, etc.);
* Promotion of healthy life style and prevention activities;
* Promotion of the institutional cooperation with public and nongovernmental organisations connected to tourism;
* Arrangement of light infrastructure to support development of key products (e.g. visitor centres, sign posting, minor renovation of historical/cultural sites for the tourism purpose, recreational facilities, etc.);
* Capacity building;
* Development of tourist statistics, and a system of monitoring of the influence of tourism on the regional
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be established in either the Republic of Serbia or Montenegro;
– SO 1: be an organisation such as: employment services, educational and research institutions and organisations, chambers of commerce and crafts, associations of enterprises, clusters, trade unions, CSOs/NGOs, national, local and regional authorities, local and regional development agencies, organisations providing business support environment, local communities
– SO 2: be an organisation such as: tourism and related clusters, tourism organisations at national/regional/local levels, national/nature park organisations, educational and research institutions and organisations, CSOs/NGOs, national, local and regional authorities, local and regional development agencies, associations of producers and tourism providers, cultural institutions, chambers
– The lead applicant must act with at least one co-applicant;
– The maximum number of co-applicants is 3;
– The partnership must include an applicant effectively established in the eligible area or having an office in the eligible area of every participating country
– Actions must take place in the Republic of Serbia and in Montenegro