Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to reduce anthropogenic greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to contribute to the global efforts to mitigate the climate change in line with the scientific evidence.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase public understanding and enhance stakeholder capacity on the required joint efforts on climate action.
– Climate change adaptation
– Climate change mitigation
Among financed actions
– Establishing a database that includes projects related to environment and climate change for experience sharing;
– Demonstrative pilot applications that would raise public awareness and encourage municipalities to develop similar actions;
– Publications and/or broadcasts that would help awareness raising on environment and climate change related issues.