Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Enlargement, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Services, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the involvement of civil society in the EU integration process in Bosnia and Herzegovina including in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of sector strategies for EU financial assistance and influence policy, decision-making processes and legislation enacting in the areas critical for EU integration.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support CSOs networks in various areas (social inclusion, education, social entrepreneurship, environment and climate change, youth, and anti-corruption) (LOT 1-6);
– Support media freedoms and media integrity (LOT 7);
– Support the Resource Centre (LOT 8)
– Actions such as sector based networking and advocacy for policy reforms;
– Actions addressing the problem of low capacity of CSOs helping them to become more capable, transparent and accountable, such as provision of information, awareness, capacity building and trainings for local and national CSO
Among financed actions
– Gaps and need analysis on legal measures and level of public transparency;
– Set-up of monitoring structure(s) to follow up reforms;
– Activities such as help-desk services, training, information events, support for monitoring and guidance of individual projects, advocacy, cross-border events, partner-matching, as well as civil society PR and visibility