Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Enlargement, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective is to contribute at strengthening policy dialogue in reform processes, facilitate engagement and dialogue between state institutions at local and central level and various non state actors such as, civil society organizations, think tanks, research oriented organizations, media organizations, individuals with the final aim to improve policy making, implementation and impact for Albanian citizens’ lives.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To facilitate interaction and collaboration between state actors and institutional mechanisms and non-state actors (civil society, think tanks, social partners, media, researchers etc) related to evidence based policy dialogue in reform processes ;
– To establish a capacity development platform to support non state actors in areas related to public policy formulation, policy budgeting, implementation, monitoring and policy influence to changes ;
– To foster and enhance the policy dialogue between media community, state institutions and non-state actors and civil society, think tanks, researchers, social partners and other relevant actors
Among financed actions
– Actions to facilitate forums on policy dialogue between the national and local government and civil society, media, think tanks ;
– Support establishing a policy network lab or policy think tank resource hub that will provide mentoring, coaching, nurturing of skills and capacities in the area of policy dialogue ;
– Actions to stimulating media engagement in reporting with transparency, and accountability on policy reform processes