Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Candidate country: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Civil Society Facility and Media Programme (2018-2019) Culture 4 Fundamental Rights – 2020
Funds for: supporting cultural initiatives as a means to promote freedom of expression, dialogue, tolerance, fight against discrimination and promotion of individual liberties
Priorities and funded actions:
* Helping to reduce the root-causes of ethnic, social and political polarisations through local and country levels actions, such as civic education, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue, dialogue for peace;
* Promoting in Turkey cultural initiatives of civil society organisations and cultural institutes for widening the cultural horizon, strengthening social cohesion, sustainable peace and fight against all forms of violence
* Lot 1: supporting to core functions of CSOs, active in cultural field, to secure their functioning;
* Lot 2: supporting culture CSOs, operators, activits to implement their projects / activities / initiatives
– To support rights-based activities;
– Allow for an efficient financial support to third parties;
– To widen and enrich the cultural sphere especially at the local level;
– To bring together actors from different ethnic, religious, linguistic etc backgrounds;
– To give special importance to cross-cutting issues such as promotion of gender equality, human rights, freedom of expression, children’s rights etc
Amongst financed actions
– Administrative support;
– Financial management;
– EU visibility guidance
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action : between 36 and 48 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a civil society organisation or public and/or private institute of/for culture;
– Be established in an EU Member State or a Beneficiary country of IPA II or a country of the European Economic Area;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co- applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
* The action must take place in Turkey